Maternity Clothes? They arrived today and I am pretty impressed! The shirts will fit eventually, but for now my everyday shirts still look fine since I mostly just look fat still lol. They jeans actually fit and I am hoping to be able to wear them the rest of the pregnancy. We luck out here in that it is pretty warm all the way through the beginning of November and I can wear dresses or leggings with dresses =).
Weight Gain? This shocked me up 6 lbs from the start-I didn't feel like I had gained much weight, but to my surprise at the doctor I am almost to 120 lbs! This put my lazy streak to end and start working out again and eating healthier-for my sanity and the baby's health.
Stretch Marks? I freaked out and had Logan looking but he determined they were just veins...yet another awesome pregnancy symptom no one tells you about until it just shows up. My stomach/back area is like a blue vein road map.
Sleep? Its been a bit rough with what occured this week-I will get to that fiasco of a story in a minute.
Best Moment of the Week? Seeing baby Brokaw yet again on the ultrasound and possibly finding out its a girl! We will hopefully have confirmation on SATURDAY!!!
Movement? No but have been having lots of stretching feelings this week so maybe in the next few I will feel something.
Gender? Possibly girl-waiting for Saturday!
What I miss? Not passing out ha ha. Ok so story time. Monday I started my first day at the middle school for student teaching. I made it about 20 minutes into school and started feeling sick/dizzy/hot....and then I passed out on the cement when we went outside for the fire drill. I hit my face on the cement, tore my finger up, scuffed my shoulder, and knee, and earned myself a ride to the ER in an ambulance. Needless to say this day was awful and a day of many firsts for my life. However, when it was all said and done, the wee one and myself are both ok....I am just a bit beat up. Here is a picture of my eye. It has since turned into a black eye and scabbed over a bit. I got a billion questions about my bandaged finger and eye today from the sixth graders, but nothing horrible =). See I told you it has been eventful!
Symptoms: Dizzy and hungry. Trying to control both. I am happy to report that I was TOLD to drink caffeine to help with the dizzy/low blood pressure issue. Welcome back mountain dew....ok no, I have had two but at the store I am planning on finding some tea that has caffeine and drinking that instead of unnecessary sugar.
What I'm looking forward to? SATURDAY to find out officially what baby Brokaw is!
Weekly Wisdom: If you feel dizzy...sit down or lay down!!! Don't think it will pass....=/
Milestones: Not sure I hit any in the past week-but finding out the sex is a big one coming up!
Emotions: Embarrassed, but overall pretty stable. School is stressful, but so far mostly relaxed regarding baby stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment