Wednesday, August 24, 2011

14 Weeks! Considered 2nd trimester!!

How Far Along? 14 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? I ordered my first ones this week! I am sure I won't need them for a while, but I would like some jeans to wear on jeans day at school that are comfortable! So we will see how they go.  I ordered them online from old navy, so we will see how the quality and fit go.   

Weight Gain? Up a total of 3 lbs...I think it fluctuates depending on the day.  Starting second trimester I believe they want you to gain about a pound a week or so-total weight gain should be between 25-30 lbs.  So I am on track that I know of!

Stretch Marks? None yet-I started using a new product called Bio Oil-I have read good things about it...so we shall see.  Plus the smell doesn't want to make me puke when I wear it-so its a win win. 

Sleep? This week I have been sleeping well.  I think it has to do with I get the entire bed to myself with Logan being gone at training this week =). 

Best Moment of the Week?  Purchasing the crib!  I placed the order for the crib this week at Babies R Us.  It should come in in about two weeks, when Logan and I (meaning Logan) can go pick it up and bring it to the baby's room.  When my Mom comes to visit in October, she is going to help me get everything set up! Now to get Logan to finish cleaning out his desk and switch the furniture around!

Movement? More fluttering but once again its very hit or miss.  I ma hoping it becomes more constant in the next few weeks!

Gender? Waiting for September 3rd!! 10 days!

What I miss? Brushing my teeth without gagging....what a horrible pregnancy symptom lol. 

Symptoms:  Still tired, but overall feeling pretty good!

What I'm looking forward to? I have another doctors appointment next Tuesday-I am ready to hear the heartbeat again.  Then the ultrasound on the 3rd! I have been spoiled with appointments this month so going from September 3rd to October 3rd without an appointment/ultrasound is going to be tough! Hopefully by then I can feel movement so I will worry less!

Weekly Wisdom: Going to bed earlier makes me feel better throughout the day! I have more energy to workout and sleep better at night!

Milestones: Second trimester!!! Finally-for real as of Monday.  This is the "easy" trimester according to everything that I have read.  So far all seems to be going well....lets hope it keeps this trend. 

Emotions:Missing Logan this week.  I am ready to have him back.  I am a bit nervous how I will handle his upcoming deployment with added pregnancy hormones!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! 2nd trimester :) Will you please have Logan let the whole fam-damily know? As in our half siblings, etc? It's totally your news to share and I know they'll be so excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete