Maternity Clothes? Nope-just using my bella band-so far its going well at least with my work clothes! I wear alot of dresses on the weekend.
Weight Gain? Still haven't weighted myself. My chiropractor commented on how I look the same, which is nice ha ha...however talk to my clothes and how they fit and its a different story =). I feel things are just moving around.
Stretch Marks? None yet-thankfully!
Sleep? It goes through phases. Logan has been working alot this week at night, so those nights are a bit harder to sleep well until he is home!
Best Moment of the Week? Going to babies r us and looking at all the stuff we could possibly need! I don't think Logan would count this as a best moment ha ha....he thinks we should do all of this during the registering, but we did get somethings picked out, such as the crib!!
Weirdest Comment: None this week!
Movement? I had this weird flutter feeling this week-it was almost like a tickle. It happened for a few seconds and then gone, not sure if it was the baby or not!
Gender? We have had a few snags when it comes to this. The place we were going in Clarksville apparently went out of business and failed to call anyone who had appointments scheduled! One of my friends saw something about it on facebook and told me about it. SOOO there is another place in Bowling Green, KY. I am going to ask Logan if we can drive there, which is about 1.5 hours away and just spend our anniversary up in Bowling Green-apparently its a nice city...perhaps stay the night in a hotel to celebrate. We shall see. If not, we will have to wait until October 3rd to find out what we are having!! I don't think I can wait that long.
What I miss? This week has been hard with the exhaustion. I really wanted a mountain dew, but just stuck with water! I miss it!!
Symptoms: Tired, hungry, and irritable (poor Logan-he puts up with alot)!
What I'm looking forward to? Our NT scan on Friday-I will hopefully be able to post a picture Friday afternoon of me and the baby! =)
Weekly Wisdom: Wear comfy shoes to work, the pain of standing all day for the back and my feet are not worth wearing cute shoes!
Milestones:I think I will reach second trimester within the next week-13 weeks, 4 days! I will let everyone know soon when they can start telling their friends and then other people besides immediate family! Hopefully Monday will be that day!
Emotions:I have been more emotional this week, poor Logan as I said before. He keeps telling Rusty I will be nice again once the baby comes ha ha...so I am working on being more patient at home. I am so exhausted come nighttime when I see Logan that I use all my patience and energy working with students-so I am working on being nice! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment