Thursday, August 4, 2011

11 Weeks!

How Far Along? 11 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? Nope.  I actually spent an afternoon looking and trying on maternity clothes and found that I am going to struggle in finding ones that fit.  I am so short, that I think I will have to buy petite size. Also, my belly is not nearly large enough to fit into the pants with the huge stretchy front.  Guess I will have to make due with what clothes I have now and just attempt to modify what I have. 

Weight Gain? At the doctor on Tuesday I was at 114.  So I think its still about 1-2 pounds depending on the day. 

Stretch Marks? Not yet....am using my lotion!  Taking suggestions if anyone has heard of any good ones, pass the info along!

Sleep? Crappy.  I am seriously considering buying a body pillow this weekend. 

Best Moment of the Week?  Hearing the heartbeat at the doctor!

Weirdest Comment:  The doctor commenting on the sound the gel made when squeezing it out on the doppler and comparing it to a fart ha ha....I told him I hear that sound from Logan frequently enough!

Movement? I have been feeling some weird fluttering motion but its really hard to say if its me imagining things or not!

Gender? Nope, still waiting!

What I miss? Sleeping well. 

Symptoms:  Tired and HUNGRY! Especially at night I find that I could eat from right around dinner until I force myself to bed so I stop eating =).  The other night Logan came to bed and I was propped up in bed eating cheerios-typical pregnant woman behaviors lol.

What I'm looking forward to? Getting out of the first trimester, 2 weeks!

Weekly Wisdom:  Working out does make me feel better and have more energy!  I am aiming to work out 4 days a week-Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and then either Saturday or Sunday!


Milestones: Hearing the heartbeat! It was so fast, it sounded like horses running!  I can't wait until the 19th of August, so we can see the wee one again.  

Emotions: I think its finally setting in that we will have a baby and adding to our family.  So a bit scared, but mostly excited.  I think it will really help when we find out what we are having! 

Ok once again failed on the picture.  I PROMISE to take one this weekend.  I am also going to have to work on updating this blog every Thursday now that I am back to school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment