Maternity Clothes? Nope-I think I am going to have a while to go!
Weight Gain? I haven't weighed myself with how busy I have been! I am thinking its probably about the same-maybe 1-2 lbs!
Stretch Marks? Not yet....
Sleep? Better this past week! I am going to ruin it saying that but other than the typical up two times to pee, I have been sleeping well!
Best Moment of the Week? Realizing we are only a week or so away from second trimester!
Weirdest Comment: Is that bloat or baby-from Logan ha ha...typical.
Movement?Nothing so much this week. We read that the reflexes and movement actually just starts this week, so maybe I can feel something in the next few weeks.
Gender? September 3rd-we are doing our elective ultrasound! So 3 weeks and counting =). I think Logan is just ask excited as I am, I think it will help him connect more to the baby!
What I miss? Not being totally wiped out at the end of the day. Student teaching is tough while growing a baby!
Symptoms: Tired, hungry, bloated....the typical fun pregnancy symptoms!
What I'm looking forward to? Another ultrasound on the 19th and the gender reveal on September 3rd!
Weekly Wisdom: Go to bed at 9 even if I don't feel tired....I am turning into a regular old lady!
Milestones: Almost to second trimester-according to some I hit that today-I am going by 13 weeks 4 days...apparently this is what my doctor considers second trimester!
Emotions: I honestly don't have alot of time to think about the baby, sometimes I forget I am even pregnant because I am so busy with student teaching. However, the extreme exhaustion at the end of the day is a gentile reminder! =).
No comments:
Post a Comment