Friday, August 19, 2011

Pictures of Baby Brokaw!







So here are all of the pictures we received today.  Some of them I can tell what they are of....others not a clue.  It does look like I am growing a bird in one and an alien in another ha ha.  Overall, it looks like a baby which is great!  The tech assured us everything looks great. 

The baby was SUPER stubborn and flipped in the wrong position a good portion of the ultrasound.  I had to pee several times, once because my bladder was WAY too full and the baby had no room to move and then another time to see if we could get the baby to flip.  Even after several trips the baby had moved a bit, but had its head and chin down with arms around its face so she gave up and did my blood test and then went back to measuring the neck for the Down's Syndrome test.  Eventually our tech gave up and then went and got another lady and sure enough, just like our tech said, the baby cooperated and they got three good measurements.  A quick check with the doctor on the measurements and all looked great!  We ended up getting a CD of pictures which is what I have posted here!  The tech was blaming the baby's personality on Logan ha ha...typical.  I think its going to take after him more than me....

I scheduled us an ultrasound September 3rd at an elective ultrasound clinic in Bowling Green, KY.  They claim they can see the sex at 15 weeks...so keep your fingers crossed.

I think that is all the updates for this week =).



No comments:

Post a Comment