Maternity Clothes? Nope but they are coming. I tried on my work clothes this week and only about 50% of my pants fit! So like I said before-dresses, dresses, and more dresses until it gets too cold! Then I will attempt the maternity pants-not really looking forward to that. Sorry Mom, guess those clothes we bought this past spring, for the fall-will have to wait until NEXT fall =).
Weight Gain? Still holding steady with only 1 lb gained-pretty happy with this considering how much I eat. However, it is easy to notice that my waist is getting thicker. So I think things must be redistributing! Logan asked me today if I was showing, but I think its just bloat!
Stretch Marks? None yet. Still hoping for none!
Sleep? Goes through phases, sometimes good, sometimes bad. Just depends on how tired I am and how Logan is sleeping-snoring or moving keeps me awake =).
Best Moment of the Week? Finding that the majority of my work clothes still fit (dresses, shirts, and some pants)!
Weirdest Comment: I think Logan asking if I am starting to show-it was weird to think and we both had a momentary freak out moment. I think once the belly pops out, it will seem even more real to either of us.
Movement? Nope.
Gender? Nope-impatiently waiting until we can go!
What I miss? Nothing much-Logan gave me a sip of mountain dew when he had one and that was glorious, but the taste was a bit off!
Symptoms: Slight night sickness (especially when I am tired), the awesome bloat, and bad acne. Nothing else too much though-which is nice, but also worrisome! I envy those morning sickness ladies who have a reassurance that all is okay everyday! True to my worrying attitude ha ha =). Logan is tired of me telling him I feel normal and not pregnant-I think he doesn't enjoy me worrying all the time lol.
What I'm looking forward to? The appointment, next Tuesday! Finally!! Hoping to see the little one again or at least hear the heartbeat with the doppler.
Weekly Wisdom: Need to eat healthier-it has been an unhealthy week in the Brokaw household! Logan is to blame for bringing me home a chocolate shake one day-that I didn't even ask for! I need to do a better job getting healthy snacks since I eat every two hours and then finding us good dinners that are good for all 2.5 of us =).
Milestones: Double Digits! Can't wait to be in second trimester-hopefully the worrying will be less then since a chance of a successful pregnancy is 95%!
Emotions: Excited and worried-the usual for me!
Ok I know a promised a belly shot-however, I need Logan to do it. So I promise to post it-but it will be probably this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment