Thursday, July 21, 2011

9 Weeks!


How Far Along? 9 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? No, however I did buy some flowing dresses from target for school.  Also bought a beband I think its called.  It will allow me to wear my pants unbuttoned and zipped, but hold my pants up!  I think I have a ways to go before I can wear it, since right now it barely is tight at all on my waist ha ha. 

Weight Gain? None this week.  I haven't been as hungry and food has not sounded appetizing.  

Stretch Marks? None yet.

Sleep? Sleep has been a struggle.  Naps are wonderful, but I wake up between 2:30-3 every night to pee and then struggle to get back to sleep.  Then add in some back pain and having difficulty getting comfortable, it makes for a rough night for both Logan and I!

Best Moment of the Week?  Seeing wee baby Brokaw on the ultrasound with a beating heart last Friday! That cut my nerves/worry in half =). Also making our first purchase of three little outfits (on sale mind you)! Ducks and teddy-bears are what we have bought so far, gender neutral FTW =).

Weirdest Comment:  Logan telling me I am creepy because I am growing a human ha ha...or alien as he puts it.

Movement? Nope.

Gender? We are hoping to do a 4D ultrasound as our anniversary present in early September-we will have to pay out of pocket.  However, since I am probably the least patient person ever-I think this will be a great gift ha ha =).  So stay tuned-about 6 more weeks!

What I miss? A full nights sleep!

Symptoms: Back pain, night sickness (5 pm to bedtime), fatigue, and food aversions.  

What I'm looking forward to? Our appointment, August 2nd.  Hoping for another ultrasound! We shall see. 

Weekly Wisdom:  Do not go to Target and walk through the baby section without someone with me to tell me not to buy stuff =). Also-working out, even with a pregnancy DVD apparently still is difficult.  I am so sore today!


Milestones: Seeing a heartbeat! 

Emotions: Getting excited, but still nervous.  There are so many things to think about and to consider.  It's all just a bit overwhelming.  
Only one more week of no belly posts....I can't promise its a baby but you can all start sharing in my bloat belly next week! Until then =).

No comments:

Post a Comment