Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Lima Bean-8 weeks.

Well here is the first picture of Baby Brokaw. 


We got an ultrasound last Friday since all of the spotting business and our insurance finally switched!  Logan and I were both in shock that a wee little baby is growing with a beating heart of 158 bpm!  Of course its FAR too early to figure out what we are having, but of course Logan is always hoping for a boy and I am still leaning towards a boy! 

In this super blurry picture, due to scanning it and the poor quality of the machine, you can see the black spot in the head, which is the beginning of the brain forming.  Then there are little arm buds also.  Additionally the heart is the second largest part of the body which is the middle part of the body! 

We are still going back August second for our first real appointment.  Its hard to say if we will get another ultrasound since we got one earlier.  If anything hopefully they could listen to the heartbeat on the Doppler. 

I am planning on taking belly shots starting around 10 weeks and I will of course continue to keep posting ultrasound pictures as we get them! Enjoy =).

1 comment:

  1. Aw, look at that little bean! I told Logan you guys HAVE to come home for Thanksgiving. If I don't get a chance to rub your belly, I will be so disappointed! Plus we'll have to have a shower for you when you're here since you can't travel after 7 mos.

    ReplyDelete