Wednesday, July 13, 2011

8 Weeks

How Far Along? 8 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? Nope.  However, I am realizing that I am going to have to get something to help my pants fit come August for school! Maybe some sort of belly band or pant extender thingy ha ha.

Weight Gain? Depending on the day 1-2 pounds. 

Stretch Marks? Nope-still using all the creams that say "prevent" but I am not holding my breath for them to work. 

Sleep? Back to sleeping poorly.  My back hurts at night and it is hard to get comfortable.  I got a new pillow since Logan was tired of me stealing his cervical pillow.  It has helped a bit, but both Logan and I are suffering in the sleep department.  I do find that I can take wonderful naps, maybe I should not sleep so long during the day and it would help with sleeping at night!

Best Moment of the Week?  Finding out that my insurance finally switched, so we can go see our new doctor in August. 

Weirdest Comment:  Nothing really comes to mind.

Movement? Nope.

Gender? To be determined.

What I miss? Nothing really this week, I think I am finally adjusted to not having mountain dew =).

Symptoms: Back pain, bloating, hungry, night time nausea, and super emotional (poor Logan ha ha).

What I'm looking forward to? Once again our first appointment to check on the little one and hoping to find everything going well!

Weekly Wisdom:  Drink more water-although the more bloated I get, the worse I am at this! Also naps are glorious. 

Milestones: More than half way done with first trimester, I will feel better when we get to our second and hopefully I will get some energy back! I have taken on a whole new level of lazy!! 

Emotions: Everything just makes me emotional.  I have worried less this week, maybe the idea of growing a small alien is settling in!  

No comments:

Post a Comment