Sunday, September 4, 2011

It's a....

It's a BOY! Logan is ecstatic.  I am still in shock, but I think either way I would have been in shock...it makes it all so real!
This is the position little man has been in every time we see him.  He has had a HUGE growth spurt since the last time we saw him.  The lady said he is measuring large (for how far along I am) and all looks great! She said keep doing whatever you are doing =).
Taking after Mommy and sleeping with both arms up around his head! This is the 3D picture that we got...still fairly creepy since he has no fat ha ha.  I think these would be cool to do later in pregnancy, but I think I would like to keep it a surprise who he takes after until birth.
First little outfit! Logan wanted baseball, but this was too cute to pass up!
Once I got started buying boy clothes, it made it so much more real!

I thought anything flying would be appropriate with Logan's job!   

It has been an eventful week/weekend for the Brokaw family! I am trying to sit down to focus on school, but nursery colors, bedding, and names has full control over my mind!  It is also our two year anniversary today, so we are spending the afternoon doing fun things and going to try a new steak house here in town.  I hope its good!

Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment