Wednesday, September 21, 2011

18 weeks

How Far Along? 18 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? Still can wear two pairs of work pants and mostly all my tops...I wear all maternity jeans/pants on the weekend these days.

Weight Gain? Still waiting to be surprised. 

Stretch Marks? Not yet...still checking!

Sleep? Hit or miss really...all depends if I can get comfortable, however I am pretty used to sleeping on my side now.

Best Moment of the Week? Logan coming up to touch my belly and say hi to the baby. 

Movement? I am still waiting for that definite kick to let me know its really him!

Gender? BOY! (Will confirm on Monday)

What I miss? Fitting into my fall clothes!


Symptoms: Stuffy nose started this week...I think I have become one of those annoying heavy breathers ha ha.

What I'm looking forward to? Anatomy scan on Monday and more movement.

Weekly Wisdom: Continue to sleep early and drink water, I feel so much better.

Milestones: I think just getting to 18 weeks is a milestone, considering the doctors were thinking we would need fertility treatments!

Emotions: Just waiting to hopefully relax this next week after a long and busy two months of student teaching.  Trying to get my fill of Logan before he leave us for a while...=(.

No comments:

Post a Comment