Logan and I have spent alot of the week trying to figure out what his different cries mean, but so far we have only figured that he cries when he is hungry! It is hard for me to calm him down because all he wants to do is eat when I hold him and when he is crying, which really isn't awful, but I don't want him thinking that is the only way to calm down. He rarely cries to need his diaper changed, so we have to be on top of that so he doesn't sit too long. The only time he seems really displeased is if he pee's through his diaper...which we haven't quite figured out WHY that happens.
We did have some good hours though, where of course I got some pictures of Landon NOT crying!
Lola has FINALLY come around to liking, or at least tolerating, Landon. She has started hanging around the rooms that we are in and will come up and sniff his head. All the animals seem to be adjusting wonderfully! We are so happy that no one has had any aggression towards him in the slightest.
I feel like I belong in Boulder with this carrier ha ha. I LOVE that Landon just got all snugly against me and fell asleep prior to our first walk. When I am alone when Logan is gone, I think this will be my go to method of taking Landon out in public so that I can have my hands free to grocery shop, go to the mall, etc. This particular day was the day I took him out for a short walk. We have been having such a warm winter, I want to take advantage of getting out of the house for some exercise and to get Landon used to being outside! My next goal is to bust out the jogging stroller, perhaps later today!
This is the look of one tired Mama after a long night of dealing with a fussy Landon. It is a good thing he is so cute and I love him so much...I am not sure I could put up with this from anyone else lol!!
This was this morning. He seems to be off to a happier start today, so I am hoping he has to decided to be less fussy =).
Sorry this post is picture heavy, but I wanted to post some pictures of Landon's nursery that is finally finished with all the little nicknacks and wall hangings!
![]() |
| The cross-stitch my Mom made for Landon! |
| The quilt Rere made for Landon! LOVE IT!! |




You do realize that all of the other young women that just had babies are going to hate you - lol! Landon's room is adorable! And I love Marie's quilt too - maybe she will make a baby quilt for me to use in your old crib. Love ya!
ReplyDelete