Another week has gone by! My weight loss has pretty much plateaued, which means now the hard work begins!
Starting Weight: 38w pregnant: 153# /4 wk pp: 127#
Last Week's Weight: 127#
Current Weight: 127#
Starting BMI: 28.0
Last Week's BMI: 23.2
Current BMI: 23.2
1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal:
I'm 5'2" and have a goal weight of 115# (BMI of 21.0), so I have 12# to go.
2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals:
Progress on last week's activities:
-Try walking just three day around the neighborhood with Landon-(3/3)
-Drink Water-(7/7)
-Eat a healthy lunch, not just a small snack-(7/7)
-Get out and go walking at the mall or target with Landon and Robin-Work in progress
-Do something for myself everyday of the week-(4/7)
-Take naps when Landon naps-BIG FAIL lol.
I started an actual workout this week! I did a post-pregnancy dvd and it was tough. I am super out of shape, but at least I am happy I can finally start working out. However, I did discover that I actually DO have diastasis recti. So that was rather depressing. So that means, I need to do specific ab exercises to help close the gap.
I went shopping with Logan and out to dinner this week before he left. I also went to get a pedicure wit Alena. I tried to do something for myself more this week everyday, but sometimes depending on Landon's mood it is difficult!
Activities & goals for this coming week:
-Try walking just three day around the neighborhood with Landon
-Drink Water
-Eat a healthy lunch, not just a small snack
-Get out and go walking at the mall or target with Landon and Robin
-Do something for myself everyday of the week
3. Post a (reasonably healthy) recipe that I've tried, a cooking tip, a new idea for working out for people to try, a photo update of my weight loss, or anything else I feel like sharing.


No comments:
Post a Comment