Thursday, March 22, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In: 6 Weeks Postpartum

As of today, I am officially 6 weeks postpartum! This means, in theory, that I will be cleared for working out.  Now the super hard work begins.  On a board that I read, a group of us are beginning Jillian Michael's 30 day shred.  I have done this workout before, although have never finished it.  So starting April 1st, I will be doing the 30 day shred for the ENTIRE month of April! Wish me luck.     

Starting Weight: 38w pregnant: 153# /5 wk pp: 127#
Last Week's Weight: 127# 
Current Weight: 126#

Starting BMI: 28.0
Last Week's BMI: 23.2 
Current BMI: 23.0

1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal: 

I'm 5'2" and have a goal weight of 115# (BMI of 21.0), so I have 11# to go.

2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals:

Progress on last week's activities:
-Try walking just three days around the neighborhood with Landon (2/3)
-Drink Water-(7/7)
-Eat a healthy lunch, not just a small snack-(7/7)
-Get out and go walking at the mall or target with Landon and Robin-(3/3)
-Do something for myself everyday of the week-(5/7)

With Robin around eating healthy and drinking water was easier to do! She was great about refilling my water without me even asking and constantly making sure we had a nice lunch and dinner! The only downfall was our trip to the cupcake store and a few unhealthy treats at Kroger! We got out several times with Landon including neighborhood and park walks and errands with Landon.  I am still 100% terrified of him waking up and screaming in public, but so far we only had to take him back to the car at the chiropractor since he was pissed off being in his car seat!
      
Activities & goals for this coming week:
-Do the 30 day shred 3 times this week to gear up for April 1st
-Try walking just three day around the neighborhood and at the park with Landon and Rusty
-Drink Water
-Eat a healthy lunch, not just a small snack
-Get out and go walking at the mall or target with Landon
-Do something for myself everyday of the week
 
3. Post a (reasonably healthy) recipe that I've tried, a cooking tip, a new idea for working out for people to try, a photo update of my weight loss, or anything else I feel like sharing.


1 comment:

  1. Nicki - your tummy is FLAT!
    Bird - you look mah-bulous!
    Landon - you are adorable!

    Nana

    ReplyDelete