Thursday, August 7, 2014

33 Weeks with baby 2!

How Far Along? 33 weeks! She is the size of a Durian fruit-it is the crazy spiky fruit that apparetnly smells horrible...an interesting comparison. One app says she is close to 4.5 pounds and 19 inches, but another says closer to 17 inches and 4 lbs. I imagine the weight may be close, but maybe not that tall. 

Weight Gain? I don't really feel like I am getting much bigger, but sure I am. Monday, I will know more.

Stretch Marks? None yet!

Sleep? Having a harder time sleeping-I wake up alot and have trouble falling back asleep. 

Best Moment of the Week? Still pregnant! Hoping for decent news on Monday. 

Movement? So much moving! She drags her little knees and elbows all up and down. She is officially running out of room. The amniotic fluid is also less around her at this point, so all the movements are stronger feeling to me since it is more baby than fluid.

What I miss? Being able to go out and do stuff with Landon. Very thankful for my Mom, Donna, and Logan who have stepped up to fill a much needed role in Landon's life. We are so lucky to have such a supportive family!

 Symptoms: Contractions, hip pain, groin pain from her dropping lower...

What I'm looking forward to? Getting to 34 weeks, next week.

Updates: Not much to report! Just taking it day by day hoping to get to Monday's appointment without having to go in for an appointment.


Belly picture: 33 weeks!


Belly comparison:


Nursery is finished!










Until next week!

3 comments:

  1. So good you are still pregnant!! You still look great! Love the nursery!!! Hang in there not much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Princess, might have to share that title soon!

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete