Thursday, July 31, 2014

32 Weeks with baby 2!

How Far Along? 32 weeks, she is the size of a squash or a head of lettuce per my app. She is anywhere from 16-19 inches long and close to 4 lbs. I imagine she is close to around 4 lbs since last week at the ultrasound she was 3.75 lbs at 31 weeks.

Weight Gain? Probably a pound-won't know again until August 11th.

Stretch Marks? None yet!

Sleep? Hit or miss-the more she wiggles at night, the worse I sleep. Also, Sadie has been so obnoxious at night lately.

Best Moment of the Week?  Just making it another week at this point...

Movement? While on the monitors all day in labor and delivery, they informed me she is one of the most active babies they have seen...I find that truly alarming as Landon never stops moving. At least they will be a good pair??

What I miss? The constant stress and anxiety.

 Symptoms: Contractions-so many contractions, Gestational Diabetes.

What I'm looking forward to? 2 more weeks of bed rest-then resuming most activities...or as much as my pregnant self will allow with Landon. 14 days until 34 weeks....

Updates: Nothing new to report, which is good. Hoping for another quiet and uneventful week next week.  Mom leaves Friday, we are going to miss her dearly...especially Landon. Logan and I pretty much mean nothing at the moment when she is here. We are looking forward to having Donna come into town to help out as well! We are trying to prepare Landon for the grandma switch up about to occur. I think he will be equally as exited to get attention from Nana!

Belly picture:

Until next week...

2 comments:

  1. Another week, excellent. Glad you are enjoying your Mom and Landon is doing well too. Say hello to Logan for me. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there!! Glad that Donna is able to come out to help you all! I bet Landon is missing Gigi but it is amazing how children adapt better than we do! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete