Our wee little man is 19 weeks! This is his last week in the teens!
We have been insanely busy this week, so there isn't much to update on!
We are currently listening to the packers move and tape boxes packing our little life! It is so interesting to see what the house looks like with all of our stuff in boxes and off the walls. I will try to take some pictures of the rooms tonight after they leave as it stands after the first day!
This week Landon you:
- Have learned to screech in a high voice so we sound like we are living with a huge bird...let me tell you it is super funny, but rather annoying ha ha.
- Found your feet last weekend and since then you have been in heaven having your own play toy on your body! Every time I change your diaper it is a challenge to get you to let go of your feet!
- Are getting better and better at sitting up, we work on it every day! I think you are going to be so pleased once you can do it by yourself!
- Tummy time is still your least favorite, but you put up with it especially now that you have been working on your rolling! I put you down there and you just generally roll on over....so not a lot of tummy time happening for you! It is like you say ha Mom...look I can just roll on over and I don't have to do any of this crap on my tummy =).
- We think you are working on getting some teeth! You have been kind of cranky in the afternoons and early evenings. You chew on your hands and pretty much anything we put in front of you. You really enjoy my knuckles since they are more firm than your chubby little hand!
- Are still doing a great job at night! You still go to bed around 7:30, although if you are super fussy I put you down a bit early. The last two nights you have slept until closer to 5 AM...so I think we are making progress! You still wake up between 7:30-8:30 AM, most days. There is the occasional day you wake up at 6 AM and I leave you to talk to yourself in your room and you eventually go back to sleep without much fuss involved!
- Are still doing great with napping, at least at home. Napping while we are out is actually becoming more difficult since you refuse to go to sleep and stay asleep if I get you out of the car. So that is going to be a challenge will all this moving business going on! Either way-I am still so proud of your napping for 1.5-2 hours for at least two naps a day!
- Are now a professional splasher in the bathtub and still love bath time so much! Will try to get a video in the next few days!
- You have been rolling more the last few days. My favorite (and most disgusting) memory of you rolling was you burped and puked and then promptly rolled over ha ha...it was amusing!

That's quite a story he's telling! Nana
ReplyDeleteNoisy little bugger! :) Love the photo of him smiling!
ReplyDelete