I am on my phone doing this since our Internet is out, so this might be kind of short!
This week Landon you:
Have continues to be a crappy sleeper. We had a few good nights but you have now started waking back up after I nurse you back to sleep. So be prepared little dude, once we get settled in Virginia and we get you used to your own room and crib, the sleep training begins. This Mommy really could use a full nights sleep and so could you! You have regressed on being able to put your self to sleep and back to sleep. You seem to either need some sort of movement or to nurse....not really ideal. Naps are still a challenge unless you sleep in the swing. Some days I just give in because I am too tired to fight you to go to sleep for 45 minutes, for you only to sleep for 30!
The cloth diapers are on their way! We took the plunge and ordered twelve of the Bum genius elemental all in ones! I am super excited, your Dad may feel otherwise after watching his reaction to washing out his first poopy diaper and continually saying I wasn't prepared for this ha ha. We still need to get a toilette sprayer since I am convinced you have toxic poop and it stains the diaper if we don't wash it off before the wash! Thank goodness for the awesome power of the sun to bleach It back to white! We are also going to put up a clothes line once we move also!! We might just have to wait until Gigi and Aunt Rere come to help us ha ha!
You hit another major milestone just today! You rolled from back to belly, now you are not safe on any surface! I have a few pictures of this one, but still no video!
We have also visited your little friends in the past few weeks. You look like a giant compared to Carson and Holden but those little ones are on your tail already weighing in at 11 pounds at 5 weeks!
You also started riding in the big stroller for short walks! You are getting so big I can hardly believe it! Don't worry, I move the big cover and make sure he isn't in the sun when we walk!
You are slowly out growing your swing and are looking a tad ridiculous in it, but you still love it. We do have to buckle you in now because you are so squirmy! I am hoping we can get another month or so out of it, but we shall see! I know the weight limit doesn't come until 25 lbs, which is standard for most swings!
Here is one movie I took this week of trying to make Landon show off his new gurgle sound!
Until next week!



No comments:
Post a Comment