I am going to try to do something new with talking about Landon this week...we are going to try bullet points!
Landon, this week you:
- Rolled over for the first time! I was so proud of you since you hate tummy time so much. You didn't even get frustrated in order to do it, so it was rather shocking! I still think you like to roll over for Daddy more than me, since he gets you to do it more frequently than me. We are still working on getting pictures of this!
- You are now back to eating every 2.5-3 hours. Our 3 hour scheduled held up great through CO, but you must be doing something in that little body that has our sleeping and eating routine all mixed up.
- You had another first, you woke me up every hour last night starting at 11:45 until 9 AM when I finally let us get up. Like I said, I am not sure if you are hitting your four month wakeful period, but I would greatly appreciate it if you would go back to your 7-9 hour stretches. I can even handle getting up at 5,6, and 7...if you sleep your first long stretch!
- We are back to cloth diapering you this week. We still only have 3, but have decided once we move to Virginia to get another 12, for a total of 15. We will then supplement with disposable diapers if we are going out in public for a long time or spending an over night somewhere!
- You went to the Dr. on Tuesday for a medicine check since your reflux was getting a bit out of control and you seemed to be in more pain with it lately. They upped your dose to 1.5 mL twice a day. We also got some eye ointment in order to help get rid of your clogged ducts. After only 2 days, your eyes look so much better. Let's hope they are gone for good and not just temporarily, which I guess can happen!
- We asked about your napping, or lack there of! She said that some babies just nap in 30-45 minute spurts and that you will eventually grow into taking longer naps. They said generally around 6 months. So we will see what you want to do =).
- The last and most exciting thing for you that you learned this week was how to splash in the tub during bath time. Gone are the nice relaxing, wind you down bath, for bedtime. Now we are in the midst of full on playing and splashing in the tub. It makes you rather difficult to wash with you squirming all over the place! I do have a video of this so enjoy!
Here is just one picture of Landon this week! We haven't been doing much, so not alot of pictures!
![]() |
| Logan thinks he is starting to look like Yoda! Poor kid lol... |

Oh my lord! He is Yoda-ish! Also, did Logan tell you about G Diapers? http://www.gdiapers.com/shop/?gclid=CKnQ3Jiuq7ACFeUBQAodaGT3Sw My boss told us about them. They have disposable (biodegradable or flushable) inserts so you don't have to worry about washing poopy diapers. She has some leftover from her daughter I could send you to try if you like.
ReplyDeleteWell-I think you did, but I looked into them and they are rather expensive. Like way more than we pay for disposables. I think part of the reason we like cloth diapering is the cost effectiveness of it all and of course no polluting the landfills. With the all in one, you buy the diaper and then you are done with it. I just need to teach Logan how to wash the cloth ones =).
ReplyDelete