Saturday, June 30, 2012

20 Weeks!

Sorry for the few days of delay, but here we are officially at 20 weeks! It is weird thinking that at 20 weeks I was half way through my pregnancy and now Landon is 20 weeks!

He has been such an amazing little boy the last few weeks with all the moving stuff!  Now that we are in our house in Virginia, we are trying to settle back into a routine.  I feel he hasn't been napping well the past week since we have had movers, loaders, car rides, errands to get stuff that we need until the rest of our stuff gets here this week.  He still takes between 1.5-2 hour naps twice a day if we are home.  Yesterday, we let him sleep for 3 hours and then woke him up before we went to dinner.  We are having to figure out how the time change works with bed time and slowly adjust him back an hour so we are putting him down at 7:30, not 8:30 like we have been.  I think each day I will just move it back 10-15 minutes until we get back to 7:30 as his new normal.

We are having a bit of a tough time getting settled in Virginia.  Between the extra dirty house (we know it's dirty, even if Logan comments on it) and the bug issue...it is not feeling much like home!   We are trying to get the owners to cover both a cleaning service and an initial bug treatment, but so far we aren't having much luck even talking with the property manager.  There are also other things in the house that need to be fixed and I am guessing we won't have an easy time with that either.

The area itself seems very nice, it's just unfortunate our house is a bit of a dump.  We really like the layout and it would be perfect if the owners/previous tenants had kept it up.

I will leave you with a few pictures from our drive!

View from the backseat

Re-acquainting himself with his bumbo! 

Dealing with his teething on the drive!
Until next week!  Next week will be fun since he will be trying out his first solid foods today!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment