Sunday, January 1, 2012

A year end review!

1. What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before? 
 -Got pregnant
-Graduated from a masters program

2. Did you keep your 2011 resolutions, and will you make more next year?
-Actually yes-we started recycling! We still recycle, although not to the best we could since Logan hates going to the recycle center now that I can't! Once I am off bed rest, I hope to get back to doing better or even sign us up for a curb recycle company!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Cheese had Scarlett!

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thankfully, no.

5. What countries did you visit?
None this year! Logan and I talked that for our 5 year wedding anniversary in a few years we would like to go on a cruise or something fun and have our parents watch LB!

6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
-Our son here safe and healthy (weird to say that)
-Both of us having a steady job
-Less stress

7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory and why?
-Father's day-the day I told Logan I was pregnant!
-November 7th-the first day of bed rest
-December 16th-Graduation day from APSU
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Graduating from school and student teaching! I was worried that being pregnant and all the ups and downs that came with that would jeopardize me graduating on time, but all worked out thankfully!


9. What was your biggest failure?
Not being able to have the healthy and stress free pregnancy that I desired.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Passing out was probably the worst which my body still has battle wounds from-all things to show LB when he is older!

11. What was the best thing you bought?
My camera-well Logan bought this but I am glad I suggested it several months ago, so I would like to think that I played a roll in this lol!

12. Where did most of your money go?
The baby! I suspect this will be the trend for YEARS to come.  Also, paying off credit cards so we could try to be as debt free as possible for starting our family.

13. What did you get really excited about?
Getting pregnant and being done with school 

14. What song will always remind you of 2011?

Rolling In the Deep by Adele

15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
-Happier or sadder? A bit of both? The last 2.5 months have been long and hard.
-thinner or fatter? Fatter lol-but for a good reason!
-Richer or poorer? Poorer, if we're talking about bank accounts!

16. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Golfing and relaxing

17. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Stressing.

18. How did you spend Christmas?
With Logan! Our first independent Christmas in TN! Hope to be back in Colorado next year for Landon's first real Christmas!

19. What was your favorite TV program?
TV has really been hit or miss this year-I like Once Upon a Time that I started watching this fall-not sure if it's a favorite though.

20. What were your favorite books of the year?
I have read so many books this year-it would be hard to choose! Recently, it would be The Sixth man by David Baldacci.

21. What was your favorite music from this year?
Almost any hit country song--until it became over played!

22. What were your favorite films of the year?
Friends with Benefits and Easy A-there weren't too many notable movies this year!

23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went to dinner with friends since Logan was deployed-per the usual and turned 26!

24. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Not being on bed rest!

25. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Cute but comfy-until bed rest hit and I now live in pajamas/overly large clothes all week long unless I head out to the doctor, chiropractor, or some other approved doctor outing!

26. What kept you sane?
Logan and family!

27. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.
Sometimes hard times will just be a blip on the life radar and eventually all that crappy time will be worth it in the end!

1 comment:

  1. My mantra for Logan for years...you have to wade through the shit to get to the good stuff. Your good stuff is on the way, doll!

    ReplyDelete