Wednesday, January 4, 2012

33 Weeks!

How Far Along: 33 Weeks

Size of Baby: He is about 4.25 lbs (the weight of a pineapple-yum) and roughly 17 inches long! His head circumference is supposed to grow 1/2 inch this week because of brain development!! 

Maternity Clothes: I have officially started outgrowing my clothes =(.  I refuse to buy more jeans, so I bought one maternity top on sale and the next size up of leggings from Old Navy.  Leggings are more comfortable at this stage anyway.  I have even commandeered several of Logan's shirts and stashed them on my side for sleeping at night!

Weight Gain: Still gaining...that's all that matters at this point lol!

Belly: 33 week picture:
Don't mind the mirror streak =)


Stretch Marks:None yet...although things are starting to get rather stretched!

Sleep: I have been having crazy dreams...so those keep me awake.  I am still sleeping, but when Logan gets up for work I tend to have a harder time falling back to sleep since my mind starts thinking of all the things I need to do or worry about.

Best Moment of the Week: Actually getting to our baby classes-there was a point I didn't think we would get to take these!

Movement: He definitely has his periods of sleeping and awake time.  His movements feel more like rolling and dragging vs. the kicking he used to do. I imagine he is feeling pretty cramped these days.

Symptoms: Out of breath, high pulse rate, can't eat very much anymore-I get so full so fast.

Food Cravings: Better Cheddars, grapes, and meat...

Gender: Boy-Landon!

What I Miss: Being able to put my socks and shoes on with out falling over! Everything these days is becoming a bit more difficult.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Our next major goal...34 weeks.

Nursery: Nothing new here this week...pretty much the same.  We have another baby shower this weekend, so we will see what we end up with!


Weekly Wisdom: Take one day at a time.

Milestones: One more week until 34 weeks!

Emotions:  Just worn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment