I forgot to mention Logan's crazy baby dreams. The best one came after breast feeding class; Logan had a dream that he had to breast feed the baby ha ha. He said he slept horribly because all he did was dream about the baby for the past week. I think it's starting to get to him a bit! Now he knows how I feel when I dream about leaving him in the car or forgetting him places!
Since starting our baby classes, Logan admits to this all being more real and feeling more excited for him to get here! He said it was always real feeling before, but not something he really got until we started learning stuff and being more hands on; it only took 8 months ha ha...better late than never! He now thinks we will be able to get through the crazy newborn stage and keep him alive, even if its a bit stressful! Good to hear one of us thinks that lol...hopefully I am next to think this! =).
That's great. I don't think it was real for Todd until Wyatt was in his hands. :) Re: Logan's breastfeeding dreams, have you seen the Family Guy episode where... nevermind.
ReplyDelete