So for my blog readers, I apologize but when I am in school and working crazy hours I am a failure at keeping up our blog!
Nothing much is happening down in Tennessee right now. Logan has been gone and back again! I hate having him gone, life is just not the same when he isn't here to annoy, I mean entertain, me ha ha!
Both of our work schedules are a tad crazy! We didn't spend one night at home together last week because of work, school, and flying schedules that didn't match up! I have one more week of school until Spring Break! YAY! We are headed to Gatlinburg which is SUPER exciting! Before this little fun trip, I have midterms, papers, and reading galore to do so the next week and a half are going to be rough!
We had beautiful weather this weekend so we spent a good portion of our Saturday at the dog park with Rusty! We have been working on some agility training with him and this past weekend he finally went up the mountain and on the teeter-toter. Pretty good for him! We think he is scared of heights ha ha. He saw another dog do it and this lady put her dog on the top to show Rusty and he followed it right up there!
Sorry no fun pictures this post, but life is pretty boring here with both of us working and with me in school! I promise after our vacation I will post some pictures!
Hope everyone has a good week!
Love,
Nicki and Logan
No comments:
Post a Comment