Last night we celebrated instead of today because we didn't want to deal with the crowds! Logan went all out this year and got me my requested Valentine's day plant vs. flowers-this way it will live longer! He even got me two cards, clothes, and a borders gift card! I do admire his observant nature lately! Here is a picture of the Valentine's Day loot:
Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.
Pretty cool right? All of my favorite photos of the two of us that could fit into a free 30 second video ha ha! See I am learning something useful at school =).
Logan took us to Park Cafe in Nashville last night, Park Cafe. You can click that link and it will take you to the website! It was very good and a very nice atmosphere. We sat by a door and they even had a little space heater to blow on us because the door opened to go to a tent where a party was being held-they must have known I would freeze so it was perfect! We had fried calamari for an appetizer, Logan had beef tenderloin for dinner and I had the chicken. It was all very good! I am excited to see what other fun things Logan comes up with in the future =).
The furbabies all say happy Valentine's Day to you as well:
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Love,
Nicki and Logan
No comments:
Post a Comment