Saturday, February 13, 2010

Slacker....

Well Happy Valentine's day! I have been quite the slacker on updating this blog, however my other blog is now finished for school! So perhaps I will have more time to write on this one. There really hasn't been much going on our end down here in Tennessee!

I am doing the usual work, school, wife routine and Logan is still doing his work, play video games, and husband routine!

I happen to be sick this weekend, which is no fun for Valentine's day! I am thinking the flu judging by how achy I feel...so lets hope it goes away somewhat soon! Logan has actually planned something for us to do tonight, we are celebrating one day early because I don't have Monday off! It will probably be still just as crowded as Sunday night, but will still be fun non the less. He won't even tell me what we are doing, I just know I have to be ready at least by 8 because that is when our reservation is. He keeps trying to give me my presents early, but so far so good. I told him that this is like all of our holidays all over again....we can never seem to make it until the actual day! So we will see if we make it until tonight!

Well I will post another blog post tomorrow with how Logan's classified plans turns out tonight! We are supposed to be getting more snow tonight so lets hope it doesn't strand us where ever we are going!

Love,
Nicki and Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment