In the past month-we have gone on our mini vacation to Gatlinburg, Tn. It was wonderful, we had so much fun and can't wait to go back!
We found out Rusty is sick with heartworm and he is getting antibiotics for the time being until the beginning of April when we will either go ahead with the treatment or give him more pills. So we will see what that holds for our little family.
Logan is busy with work as usual. He is working tonight which is why I thought to update this blog. I have six weeks left of school until I have 5 weeks off! If we make it through the rest of March and April we have several visits to look forward to in May from Robin and my parents! We are hoping Logan's parents make it out before his next trip also!!
We have our military formal coming up May 21st-I am borrowing a dress from my FRG leaders daughter, it worked out and fits perfectly! I am super excited since it is at the Opryland hotel in Nashville.
I need to go put my school bag together and get stuff ready for work tomorrow-so sorry this is short and really didn't post any updated information!
I promise once I am out for a small break I will upload pictures and do a more detailed life update of the Tennessee Brokaw's!
Here is a picture from our vacation!
Love,
Nicki and Logan
No comments:
Post a Comment