Weight Gain? As of Monday, I am up about 20 lbs, not too bad considering with Landon at this point I was up like 40!
Stretch Marks? None yet...fingers crossed
Sleep? Very hit or miss, up alot to use the bathroom and hip pain...plus add in Logan's none stop snoring! I am tempted to boot him to the man cave until she comes so I have a better chance at sleeping=).
Best Moment of the Week? Hitting 34 weeks! Very big milestone. Also, officially the end of bed rest-now I am to start slowly adding back in activities so I won't be a big blob during labor.
Movement? Large rolling movements. She poked her knee out so hard this week that I nearly cried from the pain. At this point, the amniotic fluid is less than what she takes up so the movements I do feel are very strong since it is less padding between her and me.
What I miss? Sleeping all night!
Symptoms: Mostly just contractions. hip pain, and managing the gestational diabetes!
What I'm looking forward to? Just every day at this point is good for her to stay in! Next major goal is 36 weeks.
Updates: I had an appointment on Monday. Gestational diabetes is fully managed by my diet, so that is good news. I need to ask again how long they will let me go without being induced because I keep getting conflicting results. As for the preterm labor, I am still 1 cm and 50% effaced according to the Dr. I saw on Monday-so sitting about the same as I have been. Still on several medication to help control contractions. I will probably get pulled off all of those around 36 weeks-ish. My next appointment is on the 25th, so hopefully things stay relatively quiet until then...one can hope. Apparently, if I show up in labor at the hospital they won't stop my labor at this point-so we will see.
Belly picture:34 Weeks-
Until next week!

I see our little ham is back in the picture, you look great. Love, Dad
ReplyDeleteYeah!! You made it to 34 weeks!! You are looking good! Landon looks like he is trying to make you laugh!! haha
ReplyDeleteDon't you know that you will never get another "full night sleep" until your two little ones are grown and moved away. And then you still have to go to the bathroom! Love ya - Mom
ReplyDelete