How Far Along? 28 weeks, hello 3rd trimester!! !
Weight Gain? I don't have a scale at home but will find out next Thursday. I am sure I've gained some because I have been eating more, so we shall see.
Stretch Marks? None yet!
Sleep? Hit or miss. I am usually up by 6 am, especially the days Logan gets up. Little miss thinks it is a party in there at that hour.
Best Moment of the Week? Graduating from the high risk Dr. from cervical scans! Granted, I still will get ultrasounds monthly to look at her growth from gestational diabetes, so I may have them peak to see what my cervix is doing as well.
Movement? I think she has shifted her position because now I feel kicks and punches and rolls where I didn't feel them before. I feel everything kind of equal on both sides, where as before punches only on the left and knees/kicks on the right.
What I miss? Eating all the delicious treats and not having to worry about my blood sugar levels.
Symptoms: Back pain-although significantly better after an awesome prenatal massage on Monday. Contractions-those seem to be a constant. Other than that I feel pretty decent....
What I'm looking forward to? Hanging out with my boys this weekend since Logan has another 4 day. Probably smoking some sort of meat on Logan's new smoker and trying to stay cool!
Updates: As I said above, I graduated in terms of being high risk for preterm labor (not out of the woods yet), but this pregnancy is telling a different story than Landon's so far. The MFM said our next goal is 34 weeks, after that they won't stop my labor. So that is 6 weeks from today-it seems short and long at the same time. Clearly, I am hoping she stays in there longer than that, but I will be thankful to hit that big milestone. I just want her out before 39 weeks so I don't have to be induced!
We have been reading alot of new baby books to Landon and he is totally fascinated by them. We bought a present for baby sister this week at Target. He picked out a rattle and a little soft baby doll for her that looks like his, but smaller. We've also been talking about being quiet, nursing, helping with diaper changes and baths, etc. He seems excited...not sure how much he truly gets, but it is something!
Belly Picture: 28 weeks plus Landon showing off is baby sister belly =). He tells me his belly is growing all the time as well =).
Here is a comparison of Landon's belly shot at 28 weeks:
Until next week.....



Good news about being off of high risk!!! Thankfully the diabetes is just during pregancy! Right? I love Landon's tummy shot! LOL
ReplyDeleteIt certainly looks like you are carrying Baby #2 higher than Landon! Perhaps that is helping with the lower leg pains you were getting with him. You always kicked me high up in the rib cage and caused me heartburn and shortness of breath!
ReplyDeleteLove ya - Mom!
ps - love Landon's belly!!
Landon is cracking me up!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture with Landon, great to keep him involved. You look great, I forgot all about your Mom's heartburn.
ReplyDeleteI will look for an update next week with you, Landon and Gigi in the background.
Love, Dad