Tuesday, September 3, 2013

House Update!

Since we got back into town today, Landon and I stopped by the new house to see how everything is going.  It was like a completely different house! It is 100% dry walled on the inside and all the siding was up! We are just waiting for stone on the outside. 

So be prepared to be bombarded with house pictures!

Front of house with siding and shudders!

We noticed a few weeks ago a very sizable puddle outside our front door and were very concerned for our foundation.  Last week they seemed to have put this contraption in-I am guessing it is some sort of drainage system? I asked in my weekly email to Hayden tonight on what exactly this is and what it will do.

Inside the garage!

Landon just going right on in.

Living room looking towards the office!

Landon running towards the mud room and front door. You can see a storage closet under the stairs on the left and part of the pantry on the right.

Kitchen with a doorway into the dining room

Looking out into the morning room from the kitchen

Standing in the kitchen looking into the living room with the fireplace

Kitchen lighting and kitchen outlets! Can't wait for cabinest to go in!

This is the guest room windows!

Looking from the top of the stairs into the bonus room doors on the right and master bedroom straight ahead.


Giant shower in master bathroom!!

Looking down the stairs to the front door.

Looking at the plug in in the bonus room for the projector

Looking at the wall for the screen in the bonus room. The three holes on the top are speaker wiring.

More bonus room

Bonus room nook and mess!

Landon loves running around this yard-we need a fence lol!

Cheese =)

Until next week =)

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of the huge shower - just what we want! And love the nook in the bonus room. And yes - you definitely need a fence!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I agree with your mom about the neato nook and the fence! i will keep my smaller shower - less to clean!! I really love the view out the guest bedroom! I will definitely come out some time to sleep there!! Hope Landon doesn't pick up a nail in his shoe or foot!! Yikes! I can't wait to see the bricks out front and the fireplace. I am glad you are getting a fireplace! That is what I am jealous of!! haha Love it!

    ReplyDelete