This week has been better in terms of behavior for Landon. I think his teeth are feeling better, so he hasn't been as challening...a nice way to put it =).
He is just rather amazing at this age. I am pretty sure I hear him say something new every single day and it amazes me-he is like a little sponge. Yesterday after breakfast he kept saying done, and then some random word. I couldn't make out what it was until I asked him if he was sure he was done and he said sure-in some random baby language-that was the word he had been saying after he was done ha ha. So he was saying, done-sure...before I even asked if he was sure, smart boy!
Lately, he has been letting me rock him at night and sing to him. He claps and says yay after every song which cracks me up. I am glad someone enjoys my singing!
He was much better in music this week than the past week. He followed directions and was willing to sit still. Even his teacher commented on how good he was behaving! Lets hope this is a new trend for him. He is still loving his mothers day out! I really think in the spring we will put him in two times a week if we can afford to. When I dropped him off this morning he didn't even say goodbye, just ran to play with the trains. I yelled goodbye and he just kept playing! I guess that is good, I envisioned him crying for weeks when we started this, but instead the total opposite has happened and I love that he can be so independent! When I picked him up today he has two new bumps on his face. They said he fell off a chair and bumped his cheek bone. They said he didn't cry, just said uh oh and got back up. Now if he were at home we would have had tears complete with lots of yelling about his eye.
Speaking of-when Landon gets hurt at home or when I am around he will grab whatever hurts and says ow or the body part. Lately though, he is a hyperchondriac and constantly grabs his eye and says eye in a sad hurt voice. I ask what happened and he just randomly points at things. Pretty funny actually. He will also do the same thing to his head. So I will kiss whatever "hurts" and send him on his way. This age is pretty funny.
For the pictures!
 |
| Art this week from MDO |
 |
| Fall in CW |
 |
| Play date with friends =) |
 |
| BFFs |
 |
| Headed to school this morning =) |
 |
| Construction sites are a big hit with him these days |
 |
| Looking out his bedroom window |
 |
| Saying bye bye ha ha. |
 |
| My big boy! |
Until next week =).
Thanks Nicki for my high of the week! I love the way he is picking up words and that he is playing the hyperchondriac!! Had t checkle at that one!! I just love your little boy!!! Glad Logan will be home soon!
ReplyDelete