Monday, September 9, 2013

House update-9/9/2013

We have a driveway! This is important on many levels since this means that flooring and all the other fun deliveries can begin.  I remember reading on another Ryan homes blog that the driveway had to be poured in order for flooring to start going in; my guess is so the floors get less dirty with all the dirt outside. 

This last week things have been slower to go in.  I think they were taking their time on drywall, which I am still not 100% happy with.  I could see nail divots and places that needed to be evened out.  I am hoping that our PM catches those on his walk through.  They put an initial paint layer on the walls and ceiling this past week, which is exciting.  However, that is when I started noticing more drywall issues.  I put an email in with our PM in hopes he would walk through and see places that needed to be fixed.  

We also got a garage door put in!  Super excited about that one as well.

This week (according to the PM's email last Wednesday, we can expect trim, cabinets, and flooring! Woo hoo.  I am really hoping the cabinets go in today so when we go to look this evening I will be pleasantly surprised!

 Here are a few pictures:

Driveway!

Garage door

First layer of paint

Walk way
Until next week =)

No comments:

Post a Comment