This week we had music, went to IKEA in Northern Virginia on Tuesday, our usual walk and coffee on Wednesday, and L had Mother's day out today, and I attended a local consignment sale to get L some new to him things!
Landon has done an AMAZING job at his mother's day out program. He hasn't cried at all when I left him and he always seems like he has so much fun. His two teachers say he does great with the other kids, following directions, and enjoys arts and crafts time. Today when I picked him up they were still outside playing on the play ground. When I walked up I was rewarded with a giant grin and then he went back to playing with the bikes. I am so happy that he loves going to class and really seems to be doing great there. I think this was great for both of us!
We have just been staying busy here. We are happy that Logan will be back home soon and that we will be getting ready to move!
Here are the pictures from this week:
![]() |
| MDO art project-week 1 |
![]() |
| My grouchola after MDO day one. |
![]() |
| Swining at the new Kidsburg park |
![]() |
| Bike ramps are fun to play on! |
![]() |
| Out for a nature walk |
![]() |
| Visiting the museum...he was pretty excited about the cacas (helicopters) ha ha. |
![]() |
| Tongue out...always. |
![]() |
| Running around inside the museum-a little boys dream world! |
![]() |
| Choo chooooooo |
![]() |
| Of course climbing the ladder to the storage area.... |
![]() |
| Eating like a big boy...this lasted all of 2 minutes and then it mostly ended up on the floor. |
![]() |
| Sampling the dirt at the new house. I think he would be fine if we didn't put in grass. |
![]() |
| Sweet sleeping baby. |
![]() |
| Landon's art project-MDO week 2. This week he has much less glue around his mouth ;). |
![]() |
| Playing with his new Little People garage! |
![]() |
| Testing out his new kitchen... |
![]() |
| He will get the hang of this eventually! |
![]() |
| Last but not least-19 months! |


















He is growing and enjoying. Btw, ladder!
ReplyDeleteLove your comments and pictures, always good to see each week and the house updates as things get done.
You can plan on a few more weeks of being super extra busy.
Give him a hug. Love, Dad
Sounds like Landon enjoys school like his Mom! I think he is already too smart for his age, and that will be challenge to you and Logan to keep him engaged and excited about learning - good luck!
ReplyDelete