We have had a good week. The weather has been amazing for playing outside, despite it being somewhat rainy. It has been cooler and less humid the last week...well up until yesterday. We have been busy doing walks, playing at the park, and beginning the early phases of packing and cleaning the house.
Landon has become such a little man in the last few months that he seems like a completely different baby than just at the beginning of the summer. He has so many words, knows his likes and dislikes, can recognize and name family members in his photo album book, etc. He is still VERY obsessed with Elmo and lately his Daddy. He is going to be one sad boy when Logan leaves again soon.
Some big developments for the fall, we have decided to put Landon into the Mothers Day Out Program at the United Methodist Church where he also does music one day per week. We think it will be really great for him and it will give me a 3 hour break one day a week to get stuff done around the house, pack, go to house meetings, etc. It is very affordable; I will have to volunteer about once every 9 weeks in addition to the teacher in the classroom. I am excited since it is set up a like a preschool setting which we hope to eventually put him in when I head back to work. I am excited, but nervous. I am waiting to hear back from the director to see if there are still spots open in the 12-23 month class.
Here are the pictures and even a video from the last week!
 |
| Exploring his new backyard |
 |
| Someone thought he was sleeping in our room...I don't think so buddy. |
 |
| Cleaned out the car yesterday and found this grossness under Landon's seat. This is all sand/dirt!! |
 |
| Loving his Elmo pjs and looking at his Daddy! |
 |
| Climbing outside....he is a monkey. |
 |
| Reading with Daddy before bed |
 |
| Enjoying some swing time |
 |
| Ruling the park this day.... |
Here is a video of him and Logan playing:
Until next week =)
he certAinly will miss his daddy! What hoot of a video!!!
ReplyDelete