Sorry, blogging a few days late! We have been trying to get back into our routine since getting back to Virginia! We had such a busy and fun time in Colorado I think we all needed a few days to recover from our vacation!
We were super busy while in Colorado! We saw alot of family and close friends which is always our goal while home! Landon was a trooper as always and was a joy to travel with even on 4 hour flights! We went to Vail for a night thanks to our good friends! It was awesome to be able to get away for a night and have some fun like the old days. Landon did fantastic for his Gigi and Rere. Going home always makes me wish we lived closer to both sets of parents and friends! Landon had a word explosion while in Colorado. I imagine he left with twice as many words as we arrived with. He is still continually walking around looking for Rere, Gigi, Papa, and Nana. I wonder how many times I will have to say they are in Colorado or Nebraska until he will actually know how to say those words as well ;). I just need to put myself on repeat for the entire day at this point!
He is still obsessed with looking for planes, or Amas, as he says. He can also say alot of endings to words he couldn't say before like ball.
Logan is of work until Tuesday. We have Landon's 18 month pictures (WOW) and family pictures Monday evening in Colonial Williamsburg. The same lady who took Landon's 1year pictures will be doing these, so I imagine they will turn out great! The weather is supposed to be in the low 80's and nice that day, so I am hoping it works out! I picked our outfits, so I am hoping they look good together! =).
Ok now for the pictures....
 |
| Trying out his new Cozy Coupe-Can't wait to get him one once we move in to the new house! |
 |
| Playing at the Louisville park with Rere! Love to swing on her lap! |
 |
| Playing with Nana and Ayuba outside! |
 |
| Our great trip to Vail! |
 |
| Logan mountain biking with Sam in Vail |
 |
| A trip out in Louisville |
 |
| It was rather chilly in Colorado, so we busted out his pants and jacket! |
 |
| Visiting Hole in One Bagels! |
 |
| Visiting CU!! Landon's future school =) |
 |
| Visiting my old Chemistry building |
 |
| Swinging with Gigi |
 |
| Papa caught someone eating an entire apple |
 |
| Snoozing briefly on my lap on the plane...we were shocked he actually slept |
 |
| Giving sweet kisses to Daddy |
Until next week =).
Nice job of capturing the week! I miss my little buddy! Tell him Rere loves him and misses him! You and Logan too!! haha Thanks for the update! Love to read them!
ReplyDelete