The little dude is 69 weeks old, which means he is almost 16 months old. We have had a pretty busy week. We had music Monday afternoon, gymnastics and the park on Tuesday, the eye doctor in Norfolk yesterday, and a play date today. We are supposed to be getting hit with a tropical storm apparently tomorrow so we will have to find things to do inside. I am considering taking Landon to his first indoor play place at Chi Fil-A, but we will see. We also may make a trip to the library to check out some books and read there. He is so noisy these days it is hard to go any place indoors due to his excited yelling and upset screaming!
In important news...we found out Landon has to have eye surgery on July 19th to correct the blocked tear duct issue we have been battling for MONTHS>! I am happy that we were finally able to see a pediatric eye specialist in order to get it officially diagnosed and treated. So they will have to put him under for 10 minutes or so to complete the surgery and then we will have a follow up after we come back from Colorado. They said it is a very quick procedure to probe the tear duct and then they will possibly place a shunt depending on if they think it is needed.
I took several pictures this week:
 |
| One of these is on Landon's Christmas list! |
 |
| Waiting for the eye Dr. |
 |
| Weirdo... |
 |
| Loving the park |
 |
| Someone loves sitting on the big potty! |
 |
| Eating a snack! |
 |
| Playing with homemade play dough! |
For the weekly video:
Until next week!
Good update, 10 minute, that is a fast procedure, we are all looking forward to seeing you in July. Love, Dad
ReplyDeleteGood to hear that the eye problem will soon be nipped in teh bud! See you in July too! Love the updates!!
ReplyDeleteoooh - I know what toy I am getting Landon for his visit in July - the car. I thought I bought that car for Tim, but the picture I have is actually you driving!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
I wondered if it might be a block duct. A friend of mine's daughter had the same thing. Glad to hear you guys finally know what's going on!
ReplyDelete