We are slowly getting closer to having more meetings again. I spoke with Greg and he said we are still waiting for our Permits and Blueprints to come back from the county, but really we are in no hurry since they won't break ground until early to the middle of August. That means we will have a delivery date of the middle of November which is perfect.
I have been up there twice in the last week and houses are going up all over the place. The majority of the lots that were available when we were looking have now sold. So that means by the time we move in most of the houses on the section of our street will be finished...YAY!
We also found out that prices over the last month have increased bye $10,000 just on the base price of the home, that doesn't include the cost rising of the various upgrades!
I have been slowly doing a bit of shopping in order to get new things for the house. I have picked up some frames for the downstairs bathroom frame wall, new rugs and towels for the master bath, and a new bedspread for our new king size bed! I figure if I slowly buy it over the next 6 months the shock of having to buy all of it won't be so bad for the wallet!
Here are some pictures I took of the neighborhood!
 |
| The house to the right of ours-a Ravenna model |
 |
| Looking across the street |
 |
| Looking up towards the entrance of the neighborhood |
 |
| Neighbors house again |
 |
| Looking down the street towards our lot |
 |
| Another Palermo being built |
|
|
Until next week =)
Good pictures, nice to have almost all the construction done when you move into the new neighborhood, then folks can concentrate on making it nice. I imagine lawns and trees are in your future, too. Dad.
ReplyDelete