Not much to report on the new house. I drove by the lot the other day and saw that our road was finally paved instead of gravel! They have also poured two foundations for other houses on the street. Last month, 7 home sites were sold in our neighborhood, including ours. Several of the homes sold for over $500,000! We are super excited that this area seems to be very popular and people are building expensive houses; that will help raise the value of ours!
The room this week I want to share is Landon's big boy room! We are keeping with the baseball theme, but of course making it look more like a big boy room. Most of his decorations are pretty big boy anyway, so besides getting a new bed and furniture, Landon won't need alot of extras. Here are some pictures to help paint the vision!
 |
| I love this bed-I actually saw it online the other day and it wasn't as much as I would have thought. I also like the contract to the light blue wall and the dark blue bed. |
 |
| We have several balls from Logan that we can display and I think this is a unique way to do this. I could get some shelves and display the balls that way. I also like the balls in the glass jar! |
 |
| Another way to display the balls and a cute bat on the wall. |
 |
| Possibly an idea for a rug? Not sure about this. |
 |
| I really like this idea of painting this on one of the walls. I think we are aiming for more subdue paint colors in our next house. I think we will paint Landon's room a nice tan and then perhaps do one wall like this to give it some pizazz! With all the various accent colors |
|
|
Until next week =)
Cute ideas - I do love the baseball painted wall - maybe Marie - lol!
ReplyDeleteAlso...remember "plastic" jars/jugs!!