Monday, May 13, 2013

New House: Week 5

Not much to report this week-I have to drop off a check tomorrow to Greg as part of our requirement to pay 1% up front of the cost before building.  So I will be headed up to look around at the model and make note of the interior paint color in the living room that we like so much.  Additionally, I want to look at the light fixtures to see what will match with what I plan for the morning room and kitchen pendant lights. 

This week I wanted to do the half bath on the main level.  I have a pretty simple vision.  I want to pain the room a very pale pale blue.  Then add in some shelves behind the toilet from Home Depot since there is not a cabinet, but a pedestal sink.  On the wall I plan to do an open frame wall with antique colored whites and aqua blue frame.

These are my inspirational pictures for the room:

Shelving from Home Depot

This color of frame, but add in some antique white colored frames.  I found some great ones at TJ Max last week.

Aiming for this color blue.  Very pale, gray blue color
 
Until next week =)

No comments:

Post a Comment