Thursday, May 30, 2013

68 Weeks!

We have had a good week around here.  We have been busy spending all of our  time outside enjoying the hot weather before it gets SOO hot we can't go outside.  Landon LOVES to be outside and would stay out all day long if I let him.  He does complain if he gets super hot.  He tends to get pretty rosey cheeked if we stay out too long, so I use that as a gauge of when we need to head inside. 

Landon finally got a referral to the eye Dr. for his nasty eye.  I got a call yesterday from the on post clinic saying he was referred off post for a Dr. which means we will see a civilian Dr.;  I imagine specializes in toddlers...at least that is my hope.  We need to wait 7-10 days until the letter comes in the mail telling us which Dr. we can see and then hopefully schedule an appointment.  His eye was looking great a few days last weekend and now it is worse than it has ever been.  I feel so bad for him having to wipe it and put medicine on it constantly. I am really hoping we can get some answers at the new Dr.!

Logan is getting ready to leave again for a while this weekend.  SO we will be spending several days with him soaking up our remaining time with him! We are getting a baby sitter tonight so we can meet up with another couple in New Town for a while.  We are also going to be celebrating Father's Day this weekend since Logan will be gone! 

I am going to post ALOT of pictures! I don't have much to say this week clearly =).

Running around the fields at the WISC

Water table playing-his favorite activity outside
I bought him a watering can so he can help me water plants this summer!

Teething baby has 3 new teeth in the last 3 weeks!


Watching his DVD with Daddy on the couch like a big boy

The moon coming up over the James River at Logan's graduation party last week


The Marina in a neighborhood on the James River where one of the pilots lives...would be nice to be this wealthy right??

Landon playing on the beach at the graduation party

Working on learning how to slide!


Until next week =).

2 comments:

  1. So did he go in?? I love watching him!! Too bad you can't make longer tapes! Did you call him "Bigs"? I have a friend who called her little boy BIGS and still does at age 10! Thanks for sharing again! And Tell Logan Congratulations!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cut, good to see he likes it outside, btw a red face may be a little late. :)

    ReplyDelete