Today, Landonious Broconius is 15 months! Where has the time gone. This last month was ROUGH in terms of tantrums, opinions, teeth, etc. I am hoping that his 15th month of life will bring back our happier little boy. I have seen glimpses of this little boy lately and I am hoping we will get back there soon!
We have had our usual busy week. We went to a music class at a friends house on Monday afternoon. It was a bit hectic, but fun. L wasn't having any of it though...he wanted to get up and run around the room. In his defense, it was REALLY hot and he doesn't like being hot....just like his Dad. My friend's dogs were a big head with the little people that day as well; they were all gathered around the back door watching the dogs play and look through the window at them.
Tuesday morning we went to our first gymnastics class! In reality, it is more like a free play in a gym with equipment, but Landon had a blast. 45 minutes of unstructured play that he could run around in a safe padded place to his little hearts desire. He has no fear and totally leaped into the pit off the floor without a second though. Even the gymnastics coach couldn't believe it! I can't wait to take him back next Tuesday.

On Wednesday, we ventured down to the base for Landon's 15 month appointment, eye follow up, and shots. The appointment was pretty uneventful due to us not seeing our usual Dr. He is 25 lbs 9 oz. (65th percentile) and almost 32 inches tall (75th%). He has completely changed in the way that his body is proportioned...no wonder he is looking like such a big boy. He got one booster shot and then will get more shots at 18 months, which will be our last shots until 4 years old! Thank the lord...overall he is healthy, minus his gross eye which we are still battling. We go back in two weeks for a check up again for his eye.
Today we went to do a bit of shopping since this crazy kid is out growing 18 month clothes already. I also picked up a second swimming suit since our pool opens soon and I plan to frequent that several times per week. I got him a new hat also since his big head is already out growing the one we bought in January for Costa Rica. I also plan to go to Kohls and get him some new Chucks since his current ones are just about too small. Buying clothes for this wee dude is a pricey venture! I spent nap time sorting through all the old clothes I have saved and put them in bins. I didn't think 3 was going to be enough, but nb-12 month fit into them all thankfully! I also put away burp clothes and receiving blankets....end of an era!
 |
| L's mini clothes! |
Here are some pictures from the rest of the week:
 |
| Standing on his computer |
 |
| Toddler emotions.... |
 |
| Cheesey smile |
 |
| Snacks |
 |
| Toddler squatting |
 |
| Life of a boy Mom |
For our weekly movie!
Until next week =).
Love that giggle!
ReplyDeleteI remember all too well the many stages that you would go through and how I loved each one!
ReplyDelete