Thursday, August 23, 2012

28 Weeks!

So our wee man is 28 weeks today.  I remember being 28 weeks pregnant and thinking what a huge milestone that was since I had already been on bed rest for a month.  It is amazing how times change, now we have an almost mobile baby that is getting ready to scoot and crawl.

This week has been relatively laid back around our house after all of our running around after last week.   We took Gigi back to the airport on Tuesday after a day of learning how to iron and finishing up a few things around the house....sounds exciting right?  The rest of the week we have just hung out around the house and tried to get back into a routine.  I am watching two girls from a family that works with Logan until school starts on the 4th of September, while their Mom goes to a few classes at a local college.  It is fun, but different.  It is like a glimpse forward to how much our life will change from the baby stage to the kid phase as Landon grows. Logan has been around this week which is a nice change.  I think he really misses Landon.  He changes so quickly every week, that I can't imagine going away and then coming back to a whole new baby.  With him changing so quickly, I am going to have to take lots of videos especially when the movement milestones start coming!

I am going to post alot of pictures today, so I apologize before hand! =)

Eating breakfast.

The Governor's Palace at Colonial Williamsburg

On the tour

In the cellars of the palace

Break time for lunch

Practicing with a sippy cup of water
At the Williamsburg Botanical Gardens
Braving the rain at Historical Jamestown

Exhausted...after a full day. See his cute little shoes?? He looks so old with shoes!

Working on siting.
Symba...

Landon and his Gigi

Again =)

Picking Gigi up at the airport
This week Landon:
  • You have been kind of a grouch.  I am hoping that those pesky teeth pop through soon.  You have been a bit of a nightmare the past few days. Lots of crying and fussing, thankfully that pacifier came at just the right time!
  • Your naps are a bit off since we kind of messed your schedule up.  They are back to being short, which is unfortunate.  I always try to leave you upstairs but these days it is harder for you to fall back asleep since you roll and move all over your crib.  
  • I always enjoy going into your to get you to eat in the middle of the night so I can see which way you will wake up.  Usually you have completely flipped yourself around or are sideways in the crib kicking the side of it.  You generally love to kick anything, since it makes noise.
  • You are eating two solid meals a day.   Gigi bought us a Baby Bullet and that thing is pretty amazing for helping make your baby food.  We made you Zucchini, Butternut squash, pears, and mangoes.  It is fun being able to feed you things that we make you! The older you get, the more things we can try as well which is exciting.  I love watching your face as you try new things and try to decide if you like them or not! 
Here is a video I took this week...not super exciting, but cute none the less.



Until next week. =)

1 comment:

  1. I had the best time visiting and cant' wait to again (or Nicki coming to CO)!

    Nicki & Logan are both great parents - Landon is so lucky to have so many people who love him!!

    Love - Mom/Gigi

    ReplyDelete