Size of Baby: He should weigh around 3.3 lbs and is about 16 inches long! This is about the weight of 4 navel oranges (says the baby bump app ha ha).
Picture of Baby: We decided not to do one of these so we will all have to be patient to see his cute little face in hopefully no less than 6 weeks!
Maternity Clothes: All maternity-I need to order another pair of jeans, mine are becoming uncomfortable! Darn holidays....
Weight Gain: I didn't look at todays appointment, but my guess is around 25 lbs total.
Belly: 31 Weeks-took this cute picture when everyone was in town! It was our attempt at an idea I saw on pinterest!
![]() |
| This is right about 30.5 weeks! |
Sleep: Better this week. I have been extra tire the past few nights so I have been falling asleep alot earlier, but still up several times during the night to pee and of course roll over every few hours!
Best Moment of the Week: Having my parents and Rere see my belly! Its hard living away from family and going through most of the pregnancy without them! Logan also has been fascinated by watching him move. Last night he said he never realized you can see the baby move, he just thought you can feel him. Landon gets called an alien almost daily lol...
Movement: Constantly! At the doctor today she said she couldn't feel his head anymore and thought he might have flipped to breach! Thank goodness after some more feeling she said he is still head down! That is not something else I need to worry about!
Symptoms: More tired, running out of breath easily, and the usuals.
Food Cravings: Nothing really this week, I guess if anything grapes.
Gender: Boy-Landon!
What I Miss: Being able to get out of the house without approved Dr.'s visits.
What I'm Looking Forward to: Christmas and our next goal of 32 weeks!
Nursery: Everything is pretty much ready to go! Mom and Rere finished every thing up. Here are a few pictures:
Weekly Wisdom: The more I worry about contractions, the more that I seem to get. Staying occupied is key.
Milestones: Almost to our goal of 32 weeks!
Emotions: Happy to get to this point, but beginning to feel a wee bit terrified of what's to come!



I thoroughly enjoyed our visit - wouldn't have missed your graduation or celebrating Christmas with you. I miss you both already!! Love - Mom
ReplyDeleteThe tummy pic is priceless! Needs to be framed.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a great time with your parental units and Rere!! Your picture is adorable my friend :)
ReplyDeleteRobin
The pictures are great! Which pictures are framed on the wall in the nursery? I think I know one of them...
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys. Can't tell you how bummed I am not to get a chance to rub that belly!