How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of Baby: He is almost 3 lbs this week, the weight of a head of cabbage and 15.75 inches long, according to one of my phone apps!
Picture of Baby: None yet-still deciding what to do for the ultrasound!
Maternity Clothes: Still a mix of maternity for regular clothes and old clothes for comfys. I did have to go to the bottom of my t-shirt stalk to find the ones that I always thought were too big =).
Weight Gain: I would guess a few pounds up from last week since we haven't been eating as well now that Logan is back to work and doesn't like to cook when he gets home! Plus holiday cookies probably made for a bit more than anticipated!
Belly: 30 Weeks
I will post one of these in another post that will hopefully have some pictures of the baby shower!
Stretch Marks: None yet!
Sleep: Extra crappy the past week since I have been sick! So between peeing, turning over every hour, and a super stuffy nose its not fun!
Best Moment of the Week: Getting another negative FFN test, hopefully that means Mr. Landon will stay put until at least 32 weeks. We also got the glider delivered!! It looks great and just completes the room. Now to finish up the final decorations when my Mom gets in town tomorrow!
Movement: I think the little man is running out of room! Instead of distinct kicks I feel more sliding motions. He still moves and apparently has flipped sides in the last week, but I think just tonight he is sitting back on the right because he is kicking back on that side.
Symptoms: BACK PAIN, hip pain, stretching/cramping feeling....apparently all normal per my million questions to the midwife today =).
Food Cravings: Mostly french fries, fruit, and cinnamon gum this week-trying to lay off the eggnog.
Gender: Boy-Landon!
What I Miss: Not having to constantly worry about preterm labor, if he is growing, if he is moving enough, etc. I doubt that feeling is going away anytime in the rest of my life lol.
What I'm Looking Forward to: Mom and Dad's visit, baby shower, and graduation!
Nursery: The glider came in and its great! I am glad I put a blanket over it because Sadie has adopted it as her new all day sleeping spot!
Weekly Wisdom: Try to stay relaxed because worrying just puts more stress on him!
Milestones: Hitting 30 weeks! Yay maybe the 30's will be less stressful than the 20's!
Emotions: Thankful that he is still in there cooking and hoping he will just stay in for another 7 weeks so he is considered full term.
No comments:
Post a Comment