Maternity Clothes?Yep pretty much all maternity except for comfy clothes...
Weight Gain? Not sure this week...I think everything is expanding from all the sitting and laying!
Stretch Marks? None yet but I just asked Logan the other day if one was and he assured me it was a line from my shirt ha ha. I have however started noticing little spider veins on my stomach...I can handle those if they promise to go away after delivery and don't get any larger!
Sleep? Besides having to turn over every hour, getting up to pee, and the weird dreams its okay ha ha....
Best Moment of the Week? LB flipped over again in the past few days and since then we have started seeing distinct movements from him...I am guessing his feet and knees are what we are seeing! Logan thinks it's pretty funny and is convinced an alien is going to burst out of my stomach lol...typical Logan thoughts. =)
Movement? Alot more now that he has flipped over again. He is still in the head down position, but he feels like he has at least moved up a bit now that I am getting some nice kicks to the ribs!
Gender? Boy! I will do a name post later today I hope!
What I miss? Helping decorate for Christmas! Between Donna and Logan the house is looking very Christmas like! I am thankful for all of their help especially with us staying here this year for Christmas, it just had to be decorated!!
Symptoms:Achy hips at night, almost feels like my legs are burning-it hurts. The chiropractor tells me everything is starting to spread for preparation of delivery! Also, problems breathing at night seems to be a new symptom-sometimes I wake up gasping for air so that is a weird feeling too.
Weekly Wisdom: Take everything one day at a time...I find it becomes overwhelming thinking about all the stuff I need or want to be doing but can't!
Milestones: 28 weeks! This is a huge milestone for the health of LB. If he was born within this week, his chances of survival is around 85% and the chance of lasting health problems drops from 50% to 35%. Obviously, we want him to get to full term, but if he does come before that at least the worry has dropped significantly on how he would do!
Emotions: Happy to hit our first goal...now to set our eyes to 30 weeks.
Stay tuned for a name post and 28 week belly picture =)
No comments:
Post a Comment