Thursday, November 24, 2011

27 Weeks!

How Far Along? 27 weeks!

Maternity Clothes? A mix of maternity and regular comfy pants...however I am sure those will not be fitting soon.  I think I will just switch to Logan's pants soon!

Weight Gain? I am not sure how much I have gained--the doctor never says anything! So I am assuming when I gain too much they will let me know lol...the continually tell me how tiny I am so that makes me feel nice ha ha (unless they say that to every pregnant woman to make them feel better lol)

Stretch Marks? Not yet-but LB has been on a huge growth spurt so I am a bit nervous they will come soon!

Sleep? Better the past few nights...but now that I said that I won't sleep again for weeks.

Best Moment of the Week? Hearing that the doctor was pleased so far with the progress of everything! She said that if I make it to 30 weeks with no change, that she will lift my bed rest restrictions!  I probably won't return to work, but at least I will feel like I can get prepared for LB!

Movement? Yep...started kick counts this past week.  He is a quite the mover. 

Gender? Boy! Logan has one week until the name deadline! 

What I miss? Being able to cook, especially with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up!


Symptoms: Still achy, but ok so far...

What I'm looking forward to? Getting out of the 20s and into the 30s!

Weekly Wisdom: Take one day at a time!

Milestones: Third trimester!!! Woo hoo...


Emotions: A bit overwhelmed but happy he is still baking! 

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! Wishing we were home in Colorado, but we are doing what is best for this little guy!

Will update a picture later for 27 weeks after I get dressed for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment