Maternity Clothes? Mostly maternity and some old comfy clothes....now that I don't ever get dressed in real clothes!
Weight Gain? I am sure I have gained some being on bed rest!
Stretch Marks? Not yet!
Sleep? Very hit or miss...I would like to sleep more than 2 hour stretches without having to turn over or get up to go to the bathroom. I think I will be nicely adjusted when it comes to having to wake up to feed LB.
Best Moment of the Week? Logan kissing my belly and talking to LB...he likes to try to hear his heartbeat, but instead gets kicked usually when putting his head on my belly! Also...Logan now takes daily pictures of my belly button....odd right, but not totally unexpected from Logan lol.
Movement? Yep...some of them are actually starting to hurt!
Gender? Boy! Logan has been given a December 1st deadline to decide on a name! I have things I need to order with his name that take about 6-8 weeks to get in, so thus the deadline for my most indecisive husband =). So once we get to that date (about two weeks) we will announce it!
What I miss? Working and being able to help Logan around the house....I just keep telling myself its for a good cause!
Symptoms: General overall all aches and pains....
Weekly Wisdom: Be appreciative for everyday LB stays in there baking and that so far all my checks have been positive and all is holding steady!
Milestones: Another week down!
Emotions: Trying to remain optimistic!
No comments:
Post a Comment