Maternity Clothes? Mostly maternity...my new concern is how much longer this stuff is going to fit and then what do I wear when I am huge? I am going with Logan's clothes lol =).
Weight Gain? Up a total of 18 lbs....doc says I am on track for my size. I don't think I have ever weighed this much in my life...its a bit shocking lol. Logan just keeps reminding me that I am growing a baby and it's all for a good cause.
Stretch Marks? Not yet!
Sleep? Hit or miss...I think LB is going to be born addicted to tylenol PM. Between my back and not being able to sleep this seems to be a nightly thing...
Best Moment of the Week? There hasn't been one that is sticking out in my mind....
Movement? Yep-I feel him daily! His kicks are getting stronger. The doctor told me wherever I feel it usually means its his feet...so that means he must flip around alot because I feel it in several different places.
Gender? Boy!
What I miss? Good sleep.
Symptoms: New symptom this week-BACK PAIN! It helped to go to the chiropractor, but this has been a bad week for my back. I think everything is beginning to separate and move apart!
Weekly Wisdom: Drinking less at night=less trips to pee and less interrupted sleep!
Milestones: 24 weeks which means a good chance for viability! Huge relief to make it to this point in the pregnancy!
Emotions: Been more emotional this week. I am tired of having Logan gone and I think the stress of work is getting to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment