Maternity Clothes? Yep...tops are still mostly fitting, but pants no way they would fit! I also ordered a maternity coat this week since my pea-coat, northface, and AE winter jacket don't zip or button anymore!
Weight Gain? I honestly haven't weighed myself lately....my new theory is I will gain what I gain. I try to get a nice balance of all food groups during the day and I don't over indulge in sweets or carbs...so not much else I can do besides eat less!
Stretch Marks? Not so far, but my stomach has doubled in size so I am watching closely lol.
Sleep? Overall crappy...I am not sure if this is linked to Logan being gone or the fact that I can't lay on one side for longer than a few hours.
Best Moment of the Week? I suppose getting lots of little things for LB's room! This week I got a cute little baseball nightlight and a Scentsy warmer with a newborn scent! Super excited for this one! Logan already thinks I am going overboard...he has no idea what he started by saying "I would prefer a baseball theme."
Movement? Yep. A little less the past few days, I am guessing he is going through a growth spurt and sleeping more (at least from what I have read =)).
Gender? Boy!
What I miss? Not having some feeling of pain lol....
Symptoms: The same that I have been having, stretching, RLP, hungry, and occasional heartburn.
Weekly Wisdom: Try to relax because come February I doubt there will be much of that!
Milestones: Ummmm....half way through second trimester? Crazy!
Emotions:Holding steady....its hard with Logan gone but so far I have done ALOT better than I thought. It also helps that Logan tries to call or at least message me daily so I know he is safe =). He knows I worry about him!
Last but not least here is a picture from last weekend (21.5) weeks with my Mom at the pumpkin patch!
No comments:
Post a Comment